Thursday, January 20, 2011

January is not only cold, it's painful

Wednesday PM, says that little red tab on my medication tray...shit! I forgot an evening dose. Those are the most detrimental due to being twice as large as the morning dose. I guess I shouldn't be so worried. It's not like it has been working anymore anyway. Looks like tonight is going to be another screamer because forgot to fill my oxygen tank this afternoon, so no instant relief.
Maybe I'm imagining this, butI think I can feel the lack of oxygen creeping up my neck for another sweet kiss of sledgehammer in the eye tonight. My oh my, how I loathe the need for pain relief. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the relief, but when it doesn't work, or I forget to fill the tank, I might as well not have it.
I hate pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment