Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Sorry for the delay. I have been pretty busy with school this semester.

I am still taking Verapamil, although I believe the efficacy is fading. I am experiencing headaches about twice a week now. Usually two full days of nicely spaced Kip - 6 or 7's every week. I lost my oxygen tank from Apria due to some pretty serious billing issues, so there's no immediate relief. I have been relying on Monster energy drinks to help alleviate the pain.

My neurologist is not keen on trying new things. He's stuck with the common drug treatments and not willing to work with me. I have since left his services. I am currently seeking a more headache oriented neurologist and I think I may have found one here in town. Now I have to convince my PCP that I need another referral in order for my insurance to help with the payment.

Hope everyone has pain free days.

No comments:

Post a Comment